Today, a senior shares his experience about experience at IBM ISL for intern last summer.. Some suggestions from him about the IBM ISL Intern I’m about to take in this summer :
- Do the documentation on regular basis on par with the coding.
- Also, include “Problems Faced By Me” during development in documentation
- Listen to technical seminars well…. They have to form base for you final year project.
- Interact with the team for seminars. Also, get contact details if possible and stay in touch with them
- Have a good relationship with your technical mentor.
- Don’t return to college without Pre Placement Offer (PPO).